Online Order Terms & Conditions
- It is up to you to ensure all the details of your purchase are correct before purchasing; this includes (but not limited to) model, size, colour, finish, quantity, and any special requirements.
- Please select carefully as refunds are not offered if you change your mind or make an incorrect choice. Your online order must be paid in full before we can begin the supply of products to you.
- Should you have any issue with your product or need to report a problem with your order we request you please contact customer service on 0491 093 030 or via email.
- In regards to our furniture pieces, please accept each piece is unique and there will be some variance in the grain and colour due to the natural, raw nature of timber. There may be slight variation in colour between samples and finished products. The natural timber products we use may ‘move’ over time.
- To ensure efficiency of our online orders we ask you read these terms carefully when purchasing online, as well as our Terms and Conditions.
Delivery Fees, Zone & Terms
- Delivery fees are calculated at checkout once you enter your delivery address, based on your selected products weight and dimensions
- If you are located in the Perth Metropolitan area, you are eligible for a flat shipping rate of $130. Metro Delivery covers Yanchep to Mandurah, and east including Bullsbrook, Midland and Armadale. For any areas outside these suburbs, please contact customer service on 0491 093 030 or via email.
- Metro deliveries run Tuesday to Saturday, upon order confirmation you will receive an ETA.
- All due diligence will be taken to contact you prior to your delivery arrival time. However, if there is no one to accept the delivery and there is no prior authorisation to leave, your piece will be taken back to the depot and there will be a secondary delivery charge for this to be redelivered.
- Please note that our Courier can only deliver to physical addresses, orders addressed to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers cannot be accepted. Our team will be in contact directly to obtain a physical address in order to process shipping.
- To arrange custom delivery or collection please contact customer service on 0491 093 030 or via email.
- We aim to have all Express Shipping orders shipped within 24 hours Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) if placed before 11am (AWST). Please allow for Express parcels to arrive within 1-3 business days in the event there are unforeseeable delays. Regional areas outside the express post network may be 2-5 business days.
- If you have not received your items within 5 business days of making your order, please contact customer service on 0491 093 030 or via email, with your full name and order number and we will look into your delivery immediately.
Click & Collect
- Click & Collect is only available from our Bibra Lake (WA) warehouse on weekdays between 10 am and 4 pm.
- We will contact you via email or telephone to notify you when your order is ready for collection within 1-3 business days.
- Please bring your ID or confirmation email as proof of purchase.
- You must collect your items within 7 business days of receiving your Collection notification email. Please note that after the 7 business days, you will be charged a $50 fee for every week your item is not collected due to limited warehouse space.
Payment & Refunds
- All payments must be made in full prior to collection.
- Payments must be made via the secure gateway facilities available through the checkout.
- Please see Terms and Conditions for our Refund Policy.
- All pre-ordered pieces must be paid in full and are not eligible for cancellation, returns or change of mind.
- From the time of purchase to when your piece is ready for collection, please allow 14-16 weeks and up to 20 weeks during busy periods.
- These are approximate time frames or expected arrival dates to our warehouse and shipping delays may occur outside our control, however, we will ensure customers are updated accordingly.
- You will be notified via email or phone once your order arrives at our warehouse to arrange delivery or collection.